Visit Isle of Wight has joined forces with several outdoor activity providers to create an adventure-packed “Pure Wight” experience for 2015.
To help promote this we would like to challenge you to experience four of the key “Pure Wight” activities on a short break to the Isle of Wight.
Create your own weekend of adventure from the following:
- Kayaking around Freshwater Bay
- Mountain Boarding on Tennyson Down
- A Segway ride around St Helens
- Tree Climbing Experience at Appley Park
- A Rib Ride out to The Needles Rocks
- An “Arrive and Drive” race session at Wight Karting’s circuit
- Half-day mountain bike excursion on a route of your choosing
- Coasteering experience along the cliffs at Freshwater and into the caves at Watcombe Bay
- Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga session at Bembridge Harbour
You will then travel to the Isle of Wight on a Friday evening (ferry crossing included) to a meet and greet with Visit Isle of Wight, who will give you your weekend itinerary.
- Friday you will stay overnight at a B&B/hotel close to your first activity
- Saturday you will complete 3 activities
- Saturday evening meal arranged by Visit Isle of Wight
- Overnight stay at a B&B/hotel close to your final activity
- Sunday you will complete your final activity
If you are planning on visiting without a car transfers will be arranged between activities and accommodation – alternatively bike hire will be made available, and activity locations can be moved to suit.
Later in 2015 a “Pure Wight” challenge will be launched, inviting outdoor pursuit enthusiasts to tackle 10 adrenaline activities in just three days (Friday to Sunday.) These activities will be a Rib Ride, Kayaking, Go Karting, Tree Climbing, Coasteering, Mountain Boarding, a Segway Ride, Mountain Biking, Zorbing and Paragliding. Visit Isle of Wight can arrange an exclusive preview of this challenge on request (subject to availability.)
To book your visit
Please contact Ian Weightman at firstname.lastname@example.org